Nationwide Car Insurance Doctor Treating Neck and Back Injuries

Todd Lloyd
May 11, 2022

If you have Nationwide Auto Insurance, and you were in a car accident, then you might be looking for a doctor who can see you about your injuries. A lot of people use Nationwide for liability coverage. I personally am a customer of Nationwide for my business liability coverage. My malpractice insurance carrier uses Nationwide to add on umbrella coverage.

But, of course, Nationwide also does car insurance. What isn't clear on Nationwide's website is that you can go to a chiropractic clinic to use their insurance if you've been in a car accident. And in many cases, the coverage is free for you. No out of pocket expense.

In particular, if you have a "Personal Injury Protection" or Medpay policy with Nationwide, then you can get chiropractic care to treat your injuries.

And chiropractors are the best doctors to treat a stable neck and back injury. Get cleared from the emergency department, then go see your chiropractor. Make sure your chiropractor has a special interest in treating car accident cases, there's a lot involved.

If you have been in a car accident, and you have started having symptoms in your neck or back related to the accident, then click on the orange button above to schedule your free consultation with us. We can let you know if and how we can help you.

Todd Lloyd logo Petaluma chiropractor
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram