Progressive Insurance doctor for treating Neck and Back pain from Car Accident

Todd Lloyd
May 11, 2022

If you have been in a car accident, and you have Progressive Insurance, then you might be wondering what kind of doctor to go to to manage and cure your injuries. And who should you choose?

If you have Progressive, and your injuries have been cleared and stabilized by the emergency department, then you need to open a claim. Progressive's website gives us some helpful tips on what to do and what not to do after an accident, and when you go to their website, you can see step by step on how to start a claim.

What they don't tell you, is that your medical care should involve using a doctor of chiropractic to track, manage, and heal your injury. Chiropractors who take a special interest in spinal trauma are very qualities to coordinate care between you, other providers, and your attorney, if you need one. In this office, we work with attorneys using medical liens so you can get the care you need. A medical lien ensures that you can get care without any out-of-pocket expenses.

One thing I've noticed going through the websites of insurance companies is that they rarely mention getting any sort of medical care. Like, they don't want you to start the process--it gets expensive. Chiropractic care is generally a lot less expensive than traditional medical care, and all the administrative staff involved.

Chiropractic care also has a higher satisfaction rating compared to other forms of therapy, treatment, or providers.

If you have been in a car accident, and you have neck and back pain, then click on the orange button at the top, and make an appointment to consult with us in person. No charge. And if you need attorney representation, we can work with you to choose the right one for you.

Todd Lloyd logo Petaluma chiropractor
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram